Sunday, May 25, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend Message


Greetings:

I hope all readers in the USA and Americans currently overseas are having a safe and enjoyable Memorial Day weekend.

Don't forget to reserve a minute of silence at 3 pm, Monday, to pay tribute to the U.S. men and women who died during military service! Another common tradition among many American families (like mine), is to utilize this occasion to pay tribute to other loved ones who have died as well as to living servicemen and women. Visit this page to access Memorial Day Resources from the U.S. Veterans Administration.

You may or may not know I"m a Veterans History Project Official Founding Partner-NY (my firm, 360 MERIDIAN, LLC is first on the list). To that end, I'm happy to report the following relevant find this weekend: ROMVETS: Military women who have turned sword into pen (I just joined their Twitter feed). Check them out, and read their publications!