In contrast, lethargic and buggy equipment inspires transitions of another kind. Too-frequent downtimes and glitches that plunder productivity, endanger data and require unscheduled, unbudgeted maintenance and repair can push even well-adjusted people to the precipice, make blood boil and transform Dr. Jekylls into Mr. Hydes.
Do your computers make you wanna holler with frustration (rather than celebration), sweep out the old schmutz and buy something new? Yeaaaaa, boooy! I know that feeling.
But sometimes even serious symptoms have simple fixes. So don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.
First, take a deep breath (or swig). Then read articles such as:
- Hassle-Free PC: Top Tips for a Cleaner, Faster Computer,
- Bootcamp 424: Spring clean and upgrade part 1,
- Bootcamp 425: Spring clean and upgrade part 2,
- Bootcamp 426: Spring clean and upgrade part 3, and
- Bootcamp 427: Spring clean and upgrade part 4.
My tech resolutions short-list includes: