Tuesday, July 11, 2006

On Air July 12: SCORE RADIO and the LISA TOLLIVER SHOW


I hope you'll join my guests and me tomorrow when we broadcast SCORE Radio and the Lisa Tolliver Show back-to-back on NY Radio WVOX AM 1460 starting at 1:00 pm, Eastern Time. The logistics and playlist follow.

Logistics:

You can hear and share:
  • On the radio at WVOX AM 1460
  • By phone at (01) 914 636 0110
  • Online at www.wvox.com

Playlist:

At 1:00-1:30 pm, Eastern Time:

  • SCORE Radio: Counselors to America's Small Business.
  • Topic: We're From the Government and We're Here to Help/USPS Business Services + Champion Drag Racer Debbie Knebel, Part I
  • Guests: Patricia McGovern and Walter Spuehler from USPS and Debbie Knebel

At 1:30-2:00 pm, Eastern Time:

For more information, you can visit:

Blogs:

I blog about the shows (and other things) at:

Images in this post: