Wednesday, February 14, 2007

In the mood for love? Come turn me on at noon.


Happy Valentine's Day!

Are you in the mood for love? Whether the answer is "Yes," or "No," today's guests (Tony Muzzo, of the USPS and fellow radio host, Steve Pal) and I will have a song for you and some tender words, too.

Come turn me on at noon, Eastern Time for my very special Valentine's Day broadcast. It'll be a quickie, from noon - 12:30 PM, Eastern Time.

Meet us here: NY Radio WVOX 1460 AM and www.wvox.com.
Or phone the show at (01) 914 636 0110.

CAUTION: I may be a bit punchy; I'll be participating in the Valentine's Day match between SCORE Counselor Chuck Auerbach and champion middleweight boxer, Doug ("the Cobra") DeWitt from 11:30 AM - noon.

I dedicate both broadcasts to the ones I love. You know who you are!
xo SWAK xo