Blogging 24+ Ways to Make a Difference - LOCAL OPPORTUNITIES @ Boys & Girls Club of New Rochelle is part of a series entitled: "Blogging 24+ ways to make a difference on Make A Difference Day and year-round." The local and international volunteer opportunities included in this series were compiled by:
Shannon Cobb, Deputy Director, The Volunteer Center of United W ay
280 N. Central Avenue, Hartsdale, NY 10530 USA
TEL (01) 914-227-9313 / FAX (01) 914-948-3032
- Agency Name: Boys & Girls Club of New Rochelle
- Agency Address: 79 Seventh Street, PO Box 713, New Rochelle, NY 10802 USA
- Mission: Inspire and enable all young people, especially those from disadvantaged circumstances, to realize their full potential as responsible, productive and caring citizens.
- Contact Name: Lynne Bielecki
- Contact Title: Executive Director
- Contact Email: lbielecki AT bgcnr DOT org
- Contact Phone: (01) 914-235-3736
- Web Site: www.bgcnr.org
Jobs Listed By Above Agency:
1) Job Title: Coach
- Job Location: New Rochelle
- Job Description: Coach children and youth ages 6 to 18 in your sport or recreational area of expertise. Sharing your expertise helps us to continue to advance our mission to inspire and enable all young people, especially those from disadvantaged circumstances, to realize their full potential as productive, responsible and caring citizens.
- Minimum Age for Volunteer: 18
- Minimum Age for youth accompanied by a parent or chaperone: 14
- Other Qualifications: Knowledge of the sport or recreational activity and coaching experience with children and youth.
- Training Provided: As needed to help individual be successful in position.
- Time Range of Job: 1 week to 4 months, 5 months to 1 year, Special/One Time Event, Ongoing
- Days Available: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Times Available: Afternoon, Evening